White Inkjet Waterslide Decal Paper
Print your own custom transfers to slide onto medium shade and dark coloured surfaces!
Also, use white water slide paper if your design has white in it.
To make decals for light and white coloured surfaces, see our clear inkjet waterslide decal paper.
White inkjet waterslide paper is a white print on film in A4 size and comes with a paper backing which slides away when placed into water.
The dream product for a thousand craft projects!
1 SHEET A4 £3.99
3 SHEETS A4 £5.99 SAVE 40%
10 SHEETS A4 £13.99 SAVE 55%
Custom designs, photographs and text can be printed onto the blank decal sheets using your regular inkjet printer.
After printing, the ink needs to be sealed using a clear varnish spray. We use the Keen Crystal Clear Nitro Acrylic Spray on our projects but other clear coat sprays will also work perfectly well!
Full instructions are included with every pack but superb results can be expected with your first try. Water slide transfer paper is a wonderfully easy craft to learn!
After applying the film, the decal starts its own hardening process and will become very durable after 24 hours.
Ceramic mugs can also be placed into an oven at low temperature to speed the hardening process up.
Depending on the project you may also wish to spray a coat of clear varnish spray onto the finished decal for added protection.
With so many fun decal projects to try, it's hard to know where to start!
Why use white water slide decal paper, not clear?
Regular inkjet and laser printers do not carry white ink. They use the white on your printer paper for any areas of white. This means that when using clear decal paper, any areas of white would be left clear.
The best way to tell if white water slide decal paper is right for your project is to print your design onto a normal piece of white paper and to cut it out. Would you be happy to slide the design onto your surface? If yes, then the white decal paper is perfect for your project!
Here is just a short list of what we have seen our decal paper used for:
- Photo's or text onto mugs for fun or resale on Amazon, ebay and etsy.
- Designs, photos or text onto dark coloured candles.
- Fun in the home decorating kitchen containers, jars and water bottles.
- A miniature modellers dream! Creating custom transfers for planes, trains and automobiles.
- Decorating mobile phone cases and laptops.
- Creating transfers for vintage bicycles.
- Making custom transfers for fishing rods.
- Customising motor cycle petrol tanks, accessories and crash helmets.
- Creating glass and ceramic wall art.
- Decorating guitars and pedal cases.
- Customising glass and tile coasters.
- Photos and text onto party balloons.
- Custom photos and designs onto clock faces.
- Making a range of vintage reproduction signs.
- And so much more...
We also provide expert assistance to all of our customers. Whatever craft project you wish to tackle, we can help!